Mittwoch, 7. August 2013

If you don't like it leave ...

So someone just told me (after I posted the article about Russia) if I dont like it there, I should simply leave the country and go to the Netherlands ...
I guess, besides the fact that I don't live in Russia at all, he or she totally missed the point ....

THIS WAS MY RESPONSE
I am not from Russia I simply watch news. And I think it is cruel how the people in Russia are treated but anyway, the problem is not solved if you simply run away. If you truly want to change something you have to fight for it. Still, I understand every single Russian person who feels the need to leave his/her country as the circumstances over there are more than just insane.

Honestly, I am glad I don't live there but that doesn't mean that I don't want the people who HAVE TO LIVE there to be happy and save! We should stop the IGNORANCE and start SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER.
This is what my text is all about. Coming together, supporting one another and don't remain in silence.
You can not solve a problem by being silent - you have to stand up and fight!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen