Dienstag, 5. März 2013

Recipe: Neither fish nor meat ♥ (bilingual)

This is my favorite lunch meal by far!

It was one of these days where I wanted to eat something healthy but also something special and interesting. So I looked into my fridge and created my "Neither Fish Nor Meat Salad". I asked myself "Fish or Meat?" My answer was clear: "What about both!" 


 Ingredients/Zutaten:

- green lettuce/ grüner Salat
- 4 mushrooms/ Pilze
- 1 paprika/ Paprika
- 50 gram ham/ Schinken
- 60 gram salmon/ Lachs
- pumpkin seed oil/ Kürbiskernöl
- sunflower oil/ Sonnenblumenöl


How to do it/ So wird's gemacht:

1) You need to wash the vegetables  
    and the green lettuce. 
    
   Gemüse und Salat bitte gründlich   

   waschen.

2) Slice the paprika in little pieces. 

    Schneide die Paprika in kleine    

    Stückchen. 

3) Lightly braise the mushrooms and 
    the ham in oil, which gives a special  
    aroma to your ingredients.
    ( I chose pumpkin seed oil)

    Brate sowohl Pilze als auch   

   Schinken kurz in Kürbiskernöl an.



Spice up your salad / So wird's angerichtet:

Now you need to arrange the lettuce on a cutting board and dress the salad with sunflower oil, vinegar, pepper and a little bit salt.
Add the ham and the paprika on top. You can put the mushrooms and the salmon around the lettuce.

Nun muss nur noch der Salat auf einem Brettchen angerichtet und mit Sonnenblumenöl, Essig, etwas Pfeffer und einer Prise Salz angemacht werden. Der Schinken wird ebenfalls angebracht und die Paprikastückchen locker über dem Salat verteilt. Der Lachs wickelt sich so zu sagen um den Salat herum. Auch die Pilze können nun an der Seite angebracht werden. 


ENJOY - GUTEN APPETIT 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen